Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Pops

I don't mean to brag...but this was EPIC! These little buggers turned out so much better than I thought.

To start, I made chocolate cake pops.  I did this by using the lemon recipe in the babycakes cake pop maker book, leaving out the lemon extract, lemon zest, and subbing in more milk for the lemon juice.  I added 2 tablespoons of cocoa.

That is just how I roll.  I put a bavarian cream filling in them.


I cut up chocolate pieces and put them out into a tail.

Next, I melted candiquick.

I dipped the pops and then sat them directly on the tails.

I used a butterscotch for a beak.

My mom picked up the sugar eyes from Wal-Mart.

I cut apart a red chocolate and made a beard, which I attached with leftover melted chocolate.
And here they are! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment