Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Fifty Cents or Less Bag

ALWAYS keep plain brown and/or plain white bags on hand.

 I used brown and white medium sized bags, black ink, and a flourish style stamp.


All of it was on sale for 40% off at Hobby Lobby.  I do love sales.


You can see the bottom of the flourish if you look at an angle under the stamp when you go to place it, so that is how I lined it up for the top 3.  I did not figure it out necessarily until after I had put the second one in place.


I tend to just go with the flow starting out.






I did the first row and then flipped the bag around to do the second. 


My best advice is to stamp some solid and make some look a little more faded.  It gives it an interesting look.












If you find that you need a partial stamp, place a piece of paper behind your bag to catch any excess ink.




Now sure, you could dress these up with ribbons and fanciness and more power to you if you do, but sometimes you just need a bag in a matter of minutes.


Other options included actually covering them with paper, stickers, ribbons, and embellishments and make them look like anything you want.


The bags come in packs of about 13 for around $6.  In forty percent off times, WAY CHEAP!

Gift bags are pricey, I am all about a 50 cents or less bag that is adorable. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment