Thursday, November 1, 2012

Playing Dress Up

Well I have no pictures because I am blogging from my phone. My sincerest apologies.

Regardless, don't you sometimes want something quick and convenient without it tasting quick and convenient?? That's me with soup. I love tomato soup but I am not so find of Campbell's anything. It's ok but it's just...odd sometimes. And sometimes way too salty.

If you are ever in Louisville, KY you will go eat at The Cafe, because of what I am about to tell you. They have the best tomato soup on the face of the earth. Somewhat speculative, but its delicious.

It's a creamy dill tomato soup.

So to get a home away from home feel, I add two tablespoons or so of cream to my bowl of tomato soup and a couple of teaspoons of dill. Instantly, I am dipping a mozzarella grilled cheese into something FANTASTIC. Well, fantastic for canned microwave soup.

So it's not SOUPER haha crafty but it sure is quick for a hot meal in the winter!

Short sweet and to the point. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment