Monday, May 6, 2013

Save Your Sole (tip for comfy feet!)

 Dr. Scholl's molefoam is by far the single best product I have ever used to save my poor feet.

I don't know about you, but nearly every pair of shoes I buy is uncomfortable in the back and cracks the back of my heel, especially before getting them broken in.

Molefoam, however, is super cushy and fantastic.  It sticks really well to the back of shoes.  It does not last forever on the back of them, it will wear off it you are out doing a substantial amount of walking (mine eventually wore off on my DC trip). 

However, at under 5 bucks per pack and coming with enough to cushy up multiple pairs of shoes, it is well worth it. 

All you need to do is cut a piece that will fit well in the back of your shoes, stick, and go. 

I buy molefoam at Meijer where Dr. Scholl's inserts are. 

Happy crafting!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment