Tuesday, February 19, 2013

7Up with Fruit

So I completely forgot to blog yesterday.   Go figure.  Anyway, I have had two goals lately.  First, I want to avoid some fake color.  Not necessarily rule it out entirely, but at least lessen some of my intake.  Also, I want to avoid some creepy chemicals.

7Up is a yummy beverage...if you enhance it. Sliced up lemons and limes, or frozen mixed berries in 7Up make it significantly more delicious than just boring old regularness. 

My favorite has so far been berries such as blackberries and raspberries, with lemons and limes being a close second.  This would be a great thing to serve to kids on New Year's and other special occasions.

Freezing the berries and add-ins also doubles as ice, which is even better. 

I will blog again here in a few hours for my super fantastic whatever I do next!

Happy crafting. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment