Monday, January 6, 2014

Just Dessert: Banana, Vanilla Custard Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Walnuts

You will need:
-1 banana, sliced in half both ways
-chocolate sauce of your choosing, I used my dark chocolate balsamic sauce found here
-Vanilla ice cream or another flavor like banana or peanut butter would be tasty, I used my homemade vanilla custard ice cream found here
-a handful of walnuts, broken into pieces

OK so I do have a teeny bit of a confession on this one.  I am quite possibly using this as a craft of the day because the picture is really pretty.

Don't get me wrong the ice cream was amazing.  The chocolate balsamic and the vanilla ice cream and the banana and then the crunchy walnuts made this really fantastic.  It had good texture variety, it was sweet but rich and a little fruity from the banana and the sauce I used.  Definitely a very tasty treat.

But the picture is really pretty.  And I will not apologize, at least I admitted it.

Plus, I have been snowed in all day, and will be snowed in all of tomorrow as well as classes have been cancelled.  I really don't do well with nothing to do. Tomorrow will probably have a lot of shenanigans!

Happy crafting! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment