Sunday, December 11, 2011

Such a Heart Baker

For one of my finals this week, we are giving presentations and having a pitch in party.  As far as I am concerned this is by far the best semester ever.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so technically this will be my longest blog to date.  Prepare to be hungry:
Strawberry thumbprint cookies with my sister's homemade jam

SneakyDoodles- I added a tiny hint of nutmeg!

Chocolate dipped pretzels, they lost their pretty shine because I had to fridge them.  The apartment is too toasty for them!

Chocolate dipped honey wheat pretzel braids.  Simply put? One of the best ideas I have had in a long time.



I think this is probably my favorite things about the holidays.  Getting to make things and share with friends and family and those that you love.  It is always special to me to get to make something for someone that they can enjoy. 

In the spirit of all this baking, I'ma keep it short and sweet this time. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment